Site Launch: Unitedbuzzz, social networking site exclusively for Manchester United fans
December 20, 2011
Our latest project, an exclusive social networking site for Manchester United fans, on which we have been working since September this year for Aniket Kulkarni, is now out for public beta.
Unitedbuzzz, provides members with all the news they wanted about Manchester United, it’s players, their chants, fixtures, stats, ability to create there own united dream team, chat with other members, follow their stars and during the match ability to follow and comment on matchcast. Now you don’t have to go to ten different websites to get all these informations.
1) Home Page
2) After You login, your activity feed
3) Quick Overview page for ManU
4) Players Page
6) Chat with your buddies
What We Did
- Created the UI for the Unitedbuzzz
- Created the fully compatible BuddyPress template for WordPress
- Created a Plugin for Matchcast
- Created many widgets to display various information’s
- Used various types of custom post types needed for displaying and managing all the information’s
- Integrated Facebook like Video chat on the site.
- Integrated and configured various plugins to work together to give full experience.
- Hosting it on our servers