Salary: Rs. 7L to 7.8 L per annum
Role: Project Manager Technical Lead
Salary: Rs. 7 L- 7.8 L per annum
Experience:3yrs – 5yrs
The role of a Technical Project Manager is for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within a company. They ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
• Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Required Technical Skills:
# Be familiar with different PHP CMS WordPress and frameworks.
# Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
# Have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
# Be a good and quick learner, and open to learn new technologies.
# Experience in both client-side and server-side technologies
# Ability to provide estimation and scheduling for assignments
# Strong analytical, troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
# Ability to provide innovative technical suggestions & propose solutions
# Experience in dealing with architectural problems such as scalability, performance, reliability, usability & security
– Able to guide and mentor the team
– Status reporting and timely risk and issue communication
– Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to maintain team environment and team synergy
– Track and report activities as needed