Role: Customer Experience
Salary: 4 LPA To 6 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Anticipating and Prioritizing requirements from various stakeholders, evaluating business processes, uncovering areas for improvement, developing optimum solutions and implementing the same.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change.
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Work with training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Should have commercial awareness.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in business analysis or a related field.